Who Are We?
- to carry out analysis of your business needs and
- to deliver you tailored and high-quality software application.
Why Do You Need Software Development Services
Bespoke vs. Off-the-shelf Solutions
Both custom and off-the-shelf software have its own benefits and downsides. But when we talk about your company's future success - the answer is obvious. The most off-the-shelf programs meet the needs of most users and at the same time lumber systems with useless options or don’t answer your expectations about their functionality and efficiency. Creating tailored software you eliminate unwanted features and make sure your company has everything it requires. You decides what capabilities are put into a custom framework. As far as business expanding needs stability and reliability custom software means simplify the process with their uniformity and standardisation. A single platform allows the whole company and its employees
The Third Option
In case if the off-the-shelf software doesn’t suit you, and bespoke software development is too expensive, there is another option. Some software development companies can implement necessary features in existing solutions and offer some flexibility. This option may seem to be perfect:
- it is cheaper than order your own software;
- it is faster because developers don’t write it from the scratch, they just add features you need;
- and it is much easier to do than write the whole program;
Software Solution for Business
How We Work
We start our projects with a discussion and detailed planning. Our project team points out the core goals of the client’s demands. We listen to your requests and expectations and create a full picture of future work. Our team together with your representatives develop different proposals of the project optimisation.
Next we determine the costs and necessary resources for your project. This phase is finished before agreement on the general budget and team requirements. We provide you with analysis of all stages of this phases that help us to supply you with a guarantee about the software creation terms.
This stage includes the preparation of models, technical documentation, and representative materials. We determine all features of your software application and create its wireframe. Step by step we work with UX and UI designs working on usable and attractive software solution.
Next step is to create a minimum viable product, developers code the ‘body’ of the software tool. It is a working app with its core functionality. As soon as it is ready for testing we check its compatibility according to the plan which we developed in collaboration with you. If it is ready to be deployed we go to the next step.
During this stage our expert conduct QA testing to eliminate all bugs. Every element is checked and you are getting the full report about all stages of the expertise. We perform necessary improvement and test it again. Only highly professional and experienced experts conduct this tests. As soon as all tests and corrections are done you can think about additional features you would like to implement. Only if you are satisfied with the result of our work and the quality we conduct analyse the reaction ordinary users who can be described as your target audience. When all necessary changes are made we launch the finished app. We are interested in your success even after the release of the product. We continue our cooperation, evaluate the app, learn user’s feedback and look for new ways to increase its efficiency.
Out vs. In-house App Creation
Outsource Software Development
We call it outsourcing when you hire an outside agency or service provider to complete some business task for you, in our case, it is a creation of tailored program for your business management. Why do people outsource? There are certain reasons and advantages:
- Expert skills. To create a simple mobile app with some free app building sites isn’t that hard, but a creation of the whole program with multiple functionalities tailored specially for you that is different. Such task requires graphic design, maybe website development, coding in various program languages.
- Equipment. You might need certain equipment and inventory that will cost a lot and won’t pay off with the accomplishment of one task. Our company, which is specialised in bespoke web and mobile app development has everything that is necessary.
- Temporary needs. You need developers only to develop custom software once, later you might need to update it and upgrade, but it is not something you need every day the year round. If you hire your own team of developers you need to pay developer salary monthly, but if you hire outsource company you pay only for work that was done. Besides, you can’t afford to hire highly skilled developers for a part time job.
In other words, outsourcing is a perfect way to hire experts for temporary tasks. You may think that the hourly rate or project rate is high, but it still will be cheaper than pay annual software engineer salary and benefits. When you collaborate with our company you may rely on our technical support even after we launch your software.
The benefits of building your own team for an operational function is your constant control of their time and activity. But it is dubious that it will cost you less because of several things:
- You have to hire developers with required expertise; and you need to pay salary the whole year round;
- And have to manage this additional staff and help them to study a lot
- Letting them to participate in the international conferences providing with new testing devices and giving an opportunity to investigate the latest changes for iOS, and Android, and Windows, and Microsoft development standards;
- You have to pay fees for these developers licenses; and so on.
And as a result, it might be not that qualitative as you expect it to be. Finally, you may combine both in-house and outsource resources doing most things in-house and hiring someone, like our company for short-term projects if it fits you. You need to weigh all the pros and cons and make your own conclusion what is the best option for you.
Why You Need To Choose Us?
- ROI optimisation
- Technical expertise